North Yorkshire Rural Voice
The Lottery-funded North Yorkshire Rural Voice project was a partnership initiative developed by the former Rural Working Group.
Rural Voice ran for four years from October 2009 to September 2013 and was a partnership between eight infrastructure organisations working across the county. It aimed to provide support, help communities improve their influence in highlighting rural policy issues and strengthen how infrastructure organisations deliver services together.
For more information about the project contact Rural Action Yorkshire at email@example.com
Sources of support
Although the project has now finished, there are still sources of support available for (rural) community groups and organisations.
· Download our Marketing Toolkit
Community buildings support
· Join our Google group to connect you with other people who manage similar buildings, share information and advice and exchange surplus equipment.
· Add your building to the Yorkshire Venues website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about both. It's a great way to advertise your venue spaces for family celebrations, business meetings, or even a wedding reception.
· You will receive access to more resources by becoming a member of Rural Action Yorkshire, find out more at www.ruralyorkshire.org.uk/content/membership.
District based support
The Rural Voice project partners can provide support, including funding and accountancy advice, at a local level:
· Craven: Craven Council for Voluntary Service www.cravencvs.org.uk/
T: 01535 634 588 / E: email@example.com
· Harrogate: Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service www.harcvs.org.uk
T: 01423 504074 (Harrogate) / 01765 603631 (Ripon) / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Hambleton: Northallerton and District Voluntary Services Association www.ndvsa.co.uk
T: 01609 780458 / E: email@example.com
· Richmondshire: Richmondshire Council for Voluntary Service:
T: 01748 822537 / E: Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ryedale: Ryedale Voluntary Action www.ryedaleva.org.uk
T: 01653 600120 / E: email@example.com
· Scarborough: Seachange www.seachange-community.org
T: 01723 362205 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
· York Racial Equality Network – specialist BME support www.yren.co.uk
T: 01904 642600 / E: email@example.com
|20130501 North Yorkshire venues application to join venue website.doc||607 KB|