Wednesday, 10 May 2017 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
SYCF, Riverside Works, Jessop Riverside, 800 Brightside Lane, Sheffield, S9 2RX
Millions of people use social media, such as Facebook and Twitter every day. Wouldn’t it be great to utilise these networks in your fundraising?
This training session explores how social media can be used in your fundraising and to engage with potential donors.
This session will give you some tips on how social media could work for your organisation.
This session will help you:
• Explore how social media could help your organisation
• Consider how you write and interact online
• Decide what social media tools may work for you
• Consider the implications of using social media
• Explore online tools for fundraising and donations.
This session is aimed at those new to the concept of using social media in their fundraising.
Please note this session is not IT based.
For full details of this and all other SYFAB training and events, visit the SYFAB website.