Show Me You Care: North Yorkshire Dementia Conference | Harrogate
Harrogate Conference and Exhibition Centre
A chance for everyone interested in dementia to forge connections and share experiences, passion and knowledge.
- CEO & Founder of Care Matters, Dr David Sheard
- Chief Admiral Nurse and CEO of Dementia UK, Hilda Hayo
- Actor John Middleton: Emmerdale’s ‘Ashley Thomas’
- CEO Dementia Forward, Jill Quinn
- Head of Commissioning - Services for Older People, NYCC, Mike Rudd
AN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Hear inspiring stories from people affected by dementia
- See ‘I Am Still Me’ A photography exhibition looking at the world of people with dementia through the lens by Helen Williams (Winner - Best Licentiateship Panel 2010 BIPP National Photographic Awards)
- Attend workshops run by experts in dementia, including Dementia Forward’s Senior Admiral Nurse, Nicky Addison, and Hilda Hayo who will be focusing on young onset dementia
Tickets £60 to include all activities and speakers, refreshments and lunch. Tickets available through www.eventbrite.co.uk.