Join RAY and enjoy the benefits AND support the work our charity does!
We offer our members:
- Free access to our member-only resources including over 60 Information Sheets and Model Documents
- Free access to statistical reports about your rural community through our Evidencing Rural Need project - vital for funding bids and usually £20 per report.
- Free access to online training and guides: for each topic area you will find a resources page with helpful information
- Free access to our research staff and rural experts for those tricky queries that aren't covered by our existing resources
- E-bulletins which bring news straight to your inbox
- Invitations to events hosted by RAY, including our AGM
- An opportunity to network with like-minded organisations and individuals
- An opportunity to influence the direction and priorities of RAY
- An opportunity to influence rural priorities across Yorkshire
- Country Air magazine, produced bi-annually exclusively for our members, and other information produced by RAY
- Value for money: for the cost of your RAY membership at £35 - you receive our dedicated and committed help to tackling any problems your community may be facing, without any restrictions on time or resources
Fill in our printer-friendly membership form and join us today. If you need more information on becoming a member with RAY, please contact us on 0845 313 0270.
Existing RAY Members
You can login to your existing RAY account using the link at the top of this page. If you do not know your login details or have not registered for an online account with RAY, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of RAY you have access to a number of member-only resources. Most of these are available from the Community Buildings Resources page, but if it is relating to an ongoing project, it is worth also checking the accompanying project page on the left menu. If you can't find the information you need, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Your members-exclusive magazine, Country Air, is available to view online here. If you did not receive your latest copy, please let us know.
Members can also comment on our Rural News stories. Feel free to share any of our news stories or project pages by email or through social media.
Get in touch with your news and we'll let everyone know about your fundraising successes, new projects and services. You can also publicise what's happening in your community by adding details of forthcoming events to our free Events Calendar or email us and we'll do it for you.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @RuralYorkshire to keep instantly updated with everything RAY and rural!
If you are an existing member and have not received your latest copy of Country Air, please contact us and we will mail copies out to you asap.
Disclaimer: Please note that RAY is a company limited by guarantee and, as such, members of the organisation are required to sign the subscription form. By doing so, you agree to contribute an amount, not exceeding £5, to the assets of the company in the event of its being wound up during the time you are a member, or within one year afterwards. If the form is not signed, company law states that you cannot be a full member as described above.
|Membership leaflet 2012.pdf||328.3 KB|
|2012 MembershipForm - PRINTER FRIENDLY.pdf||21.15 KB|
|RAY Resources - a quick guide.pdf||351.98 KB|